Jacksonville Indian Community - JacksonvilleIndian.com
| | |


Immigration Visa Stamping


Share With Your Friends

Note: Any discussions for female friendships should only be responded by females or else we will cancel your membership without any notice.
Start A New Discussion

View Other Discussions

Topic : Immigration Visa Stamping

richa j.
Member of SeattleIndian.com
City: Seattle
Hi, I moved to Seattle in July 2016 on F2 visa. My visa got converted to H4 from October 2016. I got admitted to the University of Washington for MS. I plan to study on H4 for 2 terms and then convert my visa to F1. What are the cons of changing the visa status without stamping from H4 to F1? email richajain44###### - Login To See Contact Information

Post Response Add To Favorite

Total Replies: 1

Responses (Total Replies: 1)

Rashi T. 
You could go to India and get F1 stamped. Once you leave the US, your Change of Status (COS) petition is typically automatically cancelled, since you have no status to change.You can always use your H4 to reenter in case your F1 is rejected.

View Other Discussions

Disclaimer: All the discussions are posted by individual members of JacksonvilleIndian.com. Any information including your email address, profile name or phone number might remain on the site forever even if you cancel your account so please post only that information which you want other users to see and cached by search engines.  JacksonvilleIndian.com is not responsible for the validity of the content. Please use your own discretion when meeting or conducting a transaction based on this discussion. We are not liable for any damages. 

Meet Local Singles

Anuradha Ravindra

Sandeep Singh

Sukesh Momle
Sukesh Momle

Pratyush Mishra

Angellina McFiscus

Maria Segura
Maria Segura

Shobha Rao

Vamshi krishna Padala

Anand Sekar
Anand Sekar


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.