Beautiful Skin - Hydration and Texture!
The skin plays a very important part in the health of the human body. The skin has many very important functions and one of them is the elimination of toxins from the body. For skin to do its job it needs to be properly hydrated. Good Hydrated skin has a fresh jelly like texture. Just like Jelly, human skin looses its texture when it is exposed. Under hydrated skin leads to blocked pores with dead cells, dirt or stale oil which prevent skins from functioning properly. Proper hydration prevents the skin from wrinkles, dried black heads and blocked pores and hence prevents pimples.
- Maintaining skin hydration is equal to maintaining a balanced diet. Some of the simple tips to prevent skin from dehydration are:
- Drink lots of water
- Wash the face often and let it dry to make the skin smooth and soft.
- After washing the face tapping lightly improves the blood circulation and makes skin beautiful.
Smiling face lights up your face and makes you look younger. The reason is that the face muscles are attached to the loose tissue; whereas other parts of the muscles are attached to the bone. The facial muscle clearly expresses whether you are happy or sad.
Some people have smiling face and even if they are sad, their face will not make much difference. On the other hand, some people are constantly tensed and even if they smile it does not make a difference. So smiling relieves tension, changes your facial expression, softens the muscles and makes others also happy. So keep smiling!
Home Beauty Tips
- Moisturizers can be made at home by mixing lemon juice, rose water glycerin. This can be applied to all parts to get the softer and smoother skin.
- Face pack can be made by mixing sandalwood paste with turmeric powder and Fresh cream can be used for dry skin and lemon juice can be made for oily skin.
- To get a healthy glowing skin tomato juice, cucumber juice and orange peel can - If you splash lemon water on the face, the eyes will sparkle and makes you look smarter.
Home Hair Tips
- To get the dandruff away from the head apply lemon juice or amlas and wash it after 20 minutes.
- For hair strengthening Amlas can be boiled in a cup of milk and applied to the hair roots and can be washed after 20 minutes.
Disclaimer: Please use this article at your own discretion. We are not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information in this article.
Disclaimer: Please use this channel at your own discretion. These articles are contributed by our users. SeattleIndian (BroadLink, LLC) is not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information of these articles.
View All Contributions