Jacksonville Indian Community - JacksonvilleIndian.com
| | |


Topic: How to study MS in USA with h4 visa

Category: General        

Share With Your Friends
Note: Any discussions for female friendships should only be responded by females or else we will cancel your membership without any notice. 
Start A New Discussion

View Other Discussions
Topic : How to study MS in USA with h4 visa

Sirisha A.
Member of SeattleIndian.com
City: Columbus
Hi girls. Am new to this forum, 2 months back i came to US. Now am in Columbus, oh planning to do MS. I need some suggestions about universities,GRE, TOEFL.Is it safe to do MS with h4 or have to change to f1? I dont have any idea about all these so help me girls am fully confused what to do now?

Post Response Add To Favorite

Total Replies: 8

Responses (Total Replies: 8)

Jeyanthi r.
Member of OhioIndian.com
City: Mayfield Hts
HI I am also new to this site and place called Mayfield heights, Cleveland.I am on H4 visa and looking for some options to do MS or PG course here without changing my Visa. Can it be possible? pls give some suggestions. jeyanthi1983###### - Login To See Contact Information

Annie J.
Member of OrlandoIndian.com
City: Phoenix
Hi, please share your email id.

Rajesh A.
Member of SeattleIndian.com
City: Seattle
###### - Login To See Contact Information

Nisha S.
Member of SFIndian.com
City: Novato
Hi friends I came to sf 1 month back in h4 n I have completed my Msc Maths in India could you please help in choosing u career am confused

Uma V.
Member of SeattleIndian.com
City: Bellevue

Housing Community: Adagio Apartments
Hi friends,I came to US 6 months before in H4 visa.I need to work so Im planning to study here so that I can work after a year or some. I need some information regarding the colleges around seattle which does not need GRE/GMAT score.kindly need some response regarding this so that can move a step forward.Please feel free to drop a mail to honeybees909###### - Login To See Contact Information

Rajesh A.
Member of SeattleIndian.com
City: Seattle
You can enroll in MS on H4 Visa without any issues.Most of the universities ask for GRE scores. First decide on which course you are looking and then you can research on which university, being on H4 I am sure you would want to enroll in the university near by to your place. Advantages getting enrolled on H4 is your fee will be the same as US residents unlike F1 and you will not need to worry about course load unlike F1.

Anupama S.
Member of DenverIndian.com
City: Denver
I am also on H4 Visa but doing study in Community College of Denver.No need to change your visa for study.Its needed only for doing job.Only difference is,that with F1 visa, its easy to get H1.

someone s.
Member of SeattleIndian.com
You cannot study on H4 visa, you need to convert it to F1 and enroll in any university. If you are serious about your education then you need to write GRE and TOEFL to get into a good college.If you have more questions, reach out to me at the below email

View Other Discussions

Disclaimer: These discussions are usually meant to be there forever so that other users can benefit from them. We reserve the right to accept or deny any discussions. All the discussions are posted by individual members of JacksonvilleIndian.com. Any information including your email address, profile name or phone number might remain on the site forever even if you cancel your account so please post only that information which you want other users to see and cached by search engines.  JacksonvilleIndian.com is not responsible for the validity of the content. Please use your own discretion when meeting or conducting a transaction based on this discussion. We are not liable for any damages.

Meet Local Singles

Mohan U

Srinivasan Cota

darshan sharma
darshan sharma

Reena Kundra

Rohith S

Navjot Kaur
Navjot Kaur

Nathan Rajen

Prashant Gupta

Raj Konda
Raj Konda