With the arrival of winter weather, it's a good idea to make sure that your home is ready for the freezing temperatures.
Here are few maintenance tips:
1. Make sure your gutters are free of leaves and debris.The rain water needs to flow down the gutters else it can cause damage.
2. Detach your hoses and cover the hose bibs to prevent them from freezing. You can buy them from Amazon or at any local hardware store.
3. Have your furnace serviced every 3-4 years. Change out your furnace filter every year too.
4. Have your sprinkler system winterized and blown out so that there is no residual water in them. Residual water can freeze and hence cause damage to the system.
5. Check your crawlspace and corners of the basement to make sure there is no water in those areas.
Disclaimer: Please use this channel at your own discretion. These articles are contributed by our users. SeattleIndian (BroadLink, LLC) is not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information of these articles.
View All Contributions