1. You can make a moisturizer at home by mixing equal volumes of glycerin, rose water and lemon juice. Keep in a bottle and apply on face, arms and legs to keep the skin soft and smooth.
2. For an effective face pack, mix sandalwood paste with a pinch of turmeric powder and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply on face for 15- 20 minutes and wash with water. Please note that sandal paste should be freshly made at home.
3. For rejuvenating dry skin use gram flour mixed with fresh cream, a pinch of turmeric powder and a few drops of lemon juice. For oily skin use milk instead of cream.
4. Tomato juice, cucumber juice, orange peels can also be used for acquiring a healthy glowing skin.
5. To bring sparkle to your eyes add a few drops of lemon in a glass of water and splash your eyes with it. It might smart a little but see the result.
6. For strengthening the hair roots and getting rid of dandruff rub lemon juice into the scalp after oiling the hair. Leave it on for 20 minutes or SO and then wash as usual.
7. Amlas (Indian gooseberry) are also very good for the hair. So if you have thin or falling hair, eat a few amlas every day and also apply them to the hair roots. Boil six amlas in a cup of milk till soft. Remove the seeds and mash into pulp. Apply into the hair roots and leave for 20 minutes and then wash.
Disclaimer: Please use this channel at your own discretion. These articles are contributed by our users. SeattleIndian (BroadLink, LLC) is not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information of these articles.
View All Contributions